To keep Nightfall a safe experience for all
- Old Tucson Nightfall uses metal detectors to determine if patrons are in possession of prohibited items and patrons may be subjected to search on entry or any time while on the premise.
- Old Tucson Nightfall reserves the right to refuse admission and/or service to any patron for any reason including those listed below.
- Old Tucson will prosecute any patron who is under the influence of an illegal substance, fighting, stealing or behaving in a lewd or lascivious manner to the full extent of the law regardless of age, gender or race.
- Old Tucson employs Law-Enforcement Officers on the Security team to facilitate patrons who require transportation to the Pima County Jail.
Violation of any of the following rules may result in immediate removal from the property.
No Touching of Actors, Guards, Characters, Ghouls or Sets
No Refunds / No Rainchecks
- No Re-entry (Must purchase a new ticket)
Warning: Due to the subject matter and realism of Nightfall, this event may not be and most likely is not appropriate for younger people, those with medical conditions or squeamish adults. Medical Conditions include but are not limited to heart conditions, digestive disorders, and most Phobias. All guests enter at their own risk. Old Tucson takes no responsibility for guests who are offended by subject matter, verbal abuse or have bladder control issues. No refunds will be given; no re-entry allowed.